Sunday, October 26, 2008
Sometimes, I don't understand it. Today when I was on the way home from Jurong and dad was driving, we suddenly encountered this 2 guys on a bike. They were going at absolutely turtle pace okay. And it was so slow that even when my dad was going slow, we ended up tailgating. And it wasn't possible to switch lanes cos we were negotiationg a bend. And of all things to do, he then jerked his bike and jammed the brakes, then continued again. It was then we noticed he wasn't even riding straight. Once we were straight we switched lanes and I caught a glance at him, and he looked deadbeat drunk. I swear. Not a single bit sober.
I don't get it. Why the hell ride home when it risks your life? Worst still, to pillion someone else behind. I really don't get it. Is it really worth it? Lately I've heard too many stories about accidents. Just recently dad witnessed an accident between a big bike and a pickup. He happened to be the only bystander around and when he came over to take a look at the rider he could actually hear the blood spewing out from the victim's mouth. That gurgling sound. Freaky or what.
On a different note, I cannot believe that it's actually been 18 weeks at work, and only two more weeks til work comes to an end and it'll be back to sloughing my ass off, trying to make sense of the things in the notes. No more bumming around. The only thing I look forward to will be school food, honestly. Nothing else matters.
Oh and just for the record, boys, you may think you're the most potent, fertile male to grace the earth just by laying it on every girl you're with and so you think you're all that.
But after having done seminal analysis at work and yes, testing on male ejaculated product, i've realised that just because it comes out, it may not match your fertility. From what I've experienced, it may not even contain a single sperm at all.
Chew on that, boys. Hahaha.
Ok da ngantuk. Bye!
Labels: mentang2 tgh jakon pelo
X O X O; 2:54 am